- Commercial strategy
- P&L optimization
- Master in Economics from HEC Lausanne
- CEDEP Executive Education General Management Program of INSEAD Business School Paris
Christophe SCHMUTZ began his career at ROCHE, a world leader in pharmaceuticals, in the field of international logistics to manage a project to centralize production and simplify financial, physical and information flows.
In 1992, he joined the PSA Peugeot-CITROEN group to become Deputy Marketing Director and then Commercial Director of the Swiss subsidiary.
In 1999, he began his career at L’Oréal as Commercial Director of L’Oréal Professionnel.
In 2002, he started his international career as General Manager of the Professional Products Division in Austria. Very quickly, he was called to go to GERMANY to straighten out the American brand REDKEN. After successfully completing the turnaround, he was promoted to General Manager of L’Oréal Professional Products Germany, a position he held for 5 years.
In 2011, L’Oréal entrusted him with the General Management of the Professional Products Division in CHINA.
From 2014 to 2020, he again manages Germany and Austria. He then created his consulting company Professional Beauty Xperience (P.B.X) and then became co-founder of P.B.C. in 2022.
- Transformation of the Kéralogie brand into Kérastase.
- Preparation for the creation of the HUB in the German-speaking region.
- Transformation of the sales force into a multi-brand organization and moving from the role of representative to business developer.
- Acquisition and integration of a distributor.
- Creation of the E.Com department in Germany.
- Integration of new brands following acquisitions.
- Negotiation and conquest of the largest European subsidiary (600 salons).
- Acting Chief Executive Officer of REVLON PRO as External Advisor (since early 2023).