- Business plan / Finance
- Product development
- E-commerce / Logisitcs
- Master of Science from HEC Business school “Grande Ecole” program in Paris
- Master Degree (MA) in Economics from Paris I Pantheon- Sorbonne University
- CEDEP Executive education General Management Program from INSEAD Business School Paris
- French (Native)
- English (C2)
- Spanish (C1)
Frederic ESPINOSA joined L’Oréal Professional Product Division in December 95, he first gained experience in operational as well as product development marketing before moving to sales and then to general management.
He was appointed general manager of Malaysia in 2000 then came back to Paris to work on the Western European Zone coordinating the launch of a new Brand called Matrix in 2004.
He was then appointed GM for Spain in 2005 and subsequently of the Central Europe Hub in 2009.
In 2015 he left L’Oréal and initiated several companies including NOTINO Iberia as well as OROEXPERT a luxury professional cosmetic Brand.
Frederic cofounded PBC in 2022 alongside Christophe Schmutz and Laurent Dubois.
- Creating a matrix of client segmentation implemented worldwide for a major cosmetic manufacturer.
- Local SAP implementation for various cosmetic client.
- Local adaptation of an international e-shop to a new country (transport, logistics, e-banking…).
- Product development and third-party manufacturer sourcing.
- Mutualization of various independent legal companies belonging to the same group in to one entity.
- Creation of a functioning HUB overseeing operation in 3 different countries with different currencies and different languages.