- Business strategy
- Product development / Communication (online & offline)
- P&L management
- Master 2 University of Paris IX Dauphine
- MBA Handels Copenhagen
Laurent DUBOIS joined L’Oréal in 1990. After a rich experience in product development on brands such as Elsève or Gemey, Laurent DUBOIS took over the general management of L’Oréal Produits Publics in Belgium in 1995.
In 1998, he was appointed Multi-Division Country Manager for Finland and the Baltic States. In 2000, he took over the General Management of the Garnier and Gemey Maybelline brands for France, where he considerably developed the Hair Color and Make-up categories.
In 2005, he became president of the Club des Créateurs de Beauté, the only Distance Selling entity of the L’Oréal Group, where he made the shift to the Internet, transforming the company into an e-commerce player.
In 2008, he became Managing Director of the Professional Products Division for France, where he significantly developed the brands of L’Oréal’s historic division, and integrated the Carita and Decléor brands recently acquired by the Group.
In 2013, he went abroad again and was appointed Managing Director of the Eastern Europe Zone and then of the Western Europe Zone, the 1st zone in turnover of the Professional Products Division.
He left L’Oréal in 2021 to found, with his 2 partners, the company Professional Beauty Consulting (P.B.C.).
- Transformation of the Gemey brand into Maybelline.
- Merger of Business Units (Garnier and Gemey), organization, negotiation with social partners, etc.
- International Pricing Harmonization.
- Negotiation of end-of-year agreements with major distributors (Carrefour, Leclerc, Intermarché, etc.).
- Development of products and brands for the international market.
- Communication strategy, advertising films, media buying.
- Integration of new brands following acquisitions.
- Crisis management of certain subsidiaries (related to national contexts).
- Integration into the organization of new brands.